February 27, 2014

Arduino DS1307 Real-Time Clock


This is a reupload, following the reopening of the old Electric Mango Blogger blog! Hooray! This post has been reuploaded a total of three four times now.
Anyway, this project uses a DS1307 64×8 I²C Serial Real-Time Clock IC. It basically talks with the Arduino with a two-wire thingy.
I followed, coded, wired and powered my circuit, and it worked. I will thank ladyada for making a decent Arduino library and uploading the schematics. You can find my version(LCD-compatible) here in my Gist. Filmed with an iPhone 4, edited with Adobe After Effects & iMovie. Questions? Contact me @ realleocarbon@gmail.com (This email actually forwards to my gmail). There is more information in the YouTube video description.

Watch the video here, in a separate window!

No comments:

Post a Comment