March 11, 2012

How to hack a Turbo Air™ by WD-40

 Today I will show you how to hack a Turbo Air™ by WD-40. I looked for a tutorial in the web, but no luck. So I just grabbed my wire snips, pliers, and straight screwdriver(s).



1. Pry open the plastic lid. If you have a Dremel tool, you're in luck.

 2. Pry out the 2.1 mm DC power jack which reveals the 9.6 volt rechargeable battery. I just pulled out the wires. 



  I earned a 9.6 volt 1000 mAh rechargeable battery that's made in China.
  Also a future project enclosure.
   The reason mine didn't work was because of the motor. I tested it and it doesn't work. You can see the motor's rotor.
  Oh, and a 9.6 volt adapter and power jack.


6 comments:

  1. If my motor works but battery doesn't...any idea how to salvage the motor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out the best way to replace the battery on this. I have one that I use for fanning campfire embers and after a few years the battery is basically dead...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. WD-40 probably didn't want people to repair their products by themselves.
      It would be better if those power wires inside were longer.
      Good luck!

      Delete
  3. what a great product ruined by it's longevity and lack of serviceability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete