July 31, 2015

Evade - an Arduino game

So a long time (eight months) ago, I posted something I did with LED matricies, and this thing right now that I'm writing about is kind of an extension to that. Something I always wanted to do with an LED matrix, making an Arduino game.

So here it is, Evade - an Arduino game.





Most of everything is based on the previous post I mentioned (link here again, just in case). I just added another MAX7219 for the green channel, because I'm using a bi-color matrix.

Wasn't planning on adding an LCD, but I had to show the score :(

BTW my high score is 277, so if you can build this game without a schematic then send me your high score!

This is the first time I worked with a  joystick, and its surprisingly easy. It's basically two potentiometers perpendicular and interlaced so that you can control both of them at once.

That's it.


Here's the code repo: https://github.com/electricmango/evade
I don't remember the schematic, but maybe I can make one out of memory. Wait (or spam comments at me :D), and there will be an update.


한국어로 읽기: http://mangodaniel.blog.me/220437591982

No comments:

Post a Comment