July 4, 2015

Ear Hurter

I made an 'Ear Hurter'.

It doesn't really hurt (or maybe I just got used to this sound). It just tickles.
I tried this on my friends and they didn't grab their ears in pain and roll around the floor or anything like that.

If you don't really care about your ears, watch the video:




I got a little curious, so got an oscilloscope app (i don't have a real one) and I got the waveform of this annoying sound. Here's how it looks like:


the waveform



Now I'm not a physics major or anything (at least for now), but I know those thick green parts are what's causing this irritation. The rest is probably noise. If anybody can explain this better than me, be my guest.


I also made a resolution to make schematics for all circuits I make. It's so easy thanks to SparkFun's EAGLE library. Here is the schematic for this (simple) circuit:

the schematic

I'm not quite sure about the C2 value heehee

한국어: http://mangodaniel.blog.me/220389001958

No comments:

Post a Comment